Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today and Tomarrow

ugh! such a busy week
today is my dads bday and then i have to go to school
come home and clean my ass off then sleep
and clean tomarrow and then the inspection then school
and ontop of all the its finals week
today tomarrow and maybe monday
if people dont get them done

I made like 10 pairs of earrings while i was at my moms this week
i am going to put them up on etsy after i make another earring display since the kids ruined my first one :)

I have to send a pair of earrings for a craftster swap :)

and make some things for swapbot

and then i dont think i am going to swap much anymore...

i cant afford it really

1 comment:

Margie said...

HEY! Thanks for the comment on my dad, not sure how this blog thing works yet, where to answer you....Good for you getting your GED and going back to school! My son is 17, had a baby boy last November and just married the 17 year old mother last week. Doesn't look like he is going to finish school, not sure about the "wife" now either. I can't imagine how tough it is. He lives in WA, right now with his dad. I won't be doing too many more swaps come May, our fishing season starts then and I'll be busy all summer. Yes, lets keep in touch.
Margie